Friday, June 5, 2009

What's This?? National Chocolate Ice Cream Day???


Oh, joy of joys! Oh rapture! This Sunday is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!

The boys and I are on vacation and, no doubt, will celebrate this holiday and perhaps the eve of this holiday with scoops of Blue Bunny® Chocolate Champion Ice Cream. For those of you who have never been lucky enough to get your hands on this dreamy and creamy chocolate-lover’s paradise…..run to your favorite grocer and grab a container of this flavor ….go on….I’ll wait…..

…..ok…..back now? That didn’t take long!

An award-winning (trust me, I wouldn’t lie about this!) taste of velvety smooth, rich chocolate ice cream and nothing else. It truly is the best chocolate ice cream I have ever had.

Happy National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!

Tune in next Tuesday for the first blog entry of our vacation adventure.

Until then, I remain….1SweetMama

No comments: